Wednesday, September 12, 2012 from 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM
2 West Fulton Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Design-thinking entrepreneur, bringing big ideas to life. Credits: SEED Collective, 5×5 Night, ArtPrize. Experienced collaborator, founder, executive. Passionate problem solver, storyteller, consultant. Serving as Entrepreneurship and Innovation Chair at GVSU, strategist at Peopledesign, and host of TEDxGrandRapids.
Suggested Readings from Bill
- How To See by George Nelson (http://www.amazon.com/How-See-Reading-Man-Made-Environment/dp/0974491802) – There has been a lot written on this book and Mr Nelson, so they don’t necessarily have to buy the book.
- Orbiting the Giant Hairball by Gordon MacKenzie (http://www.amazon.com/Orbiting-Giant-Hairball-Corporate-Surviving/dp/0670879835/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1344998086&sr=1-1&keywords=orbiting+the+giant+hairball+by+gordon+mackenzie)
- Leadership is an Art by Max DePree (http://www.amazon.com/Leadership-Art-Max-Depree/dp/0385512465/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1344998141&sr=1-1&keywords=leadership+as+an+art)
- Watch: The Architect and the Painter – http://video.pbs.org/video/2178281391/
- Watch: Simon Sinek’s TEDx Talk: How great leaders inspire action – http://www.ted.com/talks/simon_sinek_how_great_leaders_inspire_action.html